200 gr. almond, cashew or hazelnut flour,
200 gr. dates
1 cup cashew,
2 tsp vanilla extract,
1 tbsp maple syrup,
100 gr. vegan white chocolate.
or you can use Alpro vanilla custard.
2. Cherry layer:
200 gr. frozen cherry,
2 tbsp maple syrup,
1 lime juice,
1 ripe banana.
3. Caramel layer:
1 cup soy milk,
300 gr. dates.
4. Chocolate layer:
2 ripe banana,
4 tbsp cacao,
1 tsp vanilla,
1 tbsp maple syrup.
or you can use a vegan cooking chocolate by melting with soy milk.
100 gr. strawberry, raspberry or cherry.
1. Place crust ingredients into the food processor and mix until it all sticks together. Press into the bottom of a pan and set aside.
2. Pour vanilla sauce onto the crust.
3. Place cherry layer ingredients into the blender and mix on high until it is completely smooth. Then pour on top of vanilla layer.
4. For the caramel layer, mix ingredients by using blender until they are full smooth. Pour on to the cherry layer. Freezer for 10-15 minutes.
5. Melt chocolate with soy milk in a small pan , spread all over the cake. Put freezer for 10-15 minutes.
6. Decorate with strawberry, cherry, raspberry or what you want.
7. Place into deep freezer at least 2-3 hours.
8. Serve cold!