1/2 cup red lentils,
1/2 cup amaranth,
1/2 cup granule pea protein,
3 tbsp fround flaxseeds,
4 tbsp water,
1/2 bunch of fresh wild chervil,
1 diced onion,
4 tbsp nutritional yeast,
2 tbsp walnut oil,
1 tsp red pepper flakes,
1 tsp dried mint.
A pinch of onion chervil.
2 tsp salt.
1. Dissolve the ground flaxseeds in 3 tbsp water and set aside for 10 minutes or place it in the fridge for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add lentils and amaranth in a pot, cover with water and bring to boil for 15-20 minutes on medium heat. Then it’s done, strain.
3. Put all other ingredients in a food processor and add flaxseeds, strained lentils and amaranth mixture, process on high until smooth. ( If the consistency is too juicy, you can add some more pea granules)
4. Heat some walnut oil in a non stick frying pan.
5. Make patties using 1 or 2 tbsp. Fry them 2 minutes on each side.
6. Place the patties on a large plate covered with a paper towel in order to absorb its excess oil.
7. Garnish with onion chervil, wild chervil and cherry tomato or lingonberry jam if desired.