45 gr. fresh yeast,
2 tablespoon olive oil,
2 teaspoon salt,
1 cup lukewarm water,
3 cups whole wheat flour
1 small pink onion,
2 cloves of garlic,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes,
1 small beetroot,
1 tbsp lemon juice,
1 tsp ground mustard,
2 purple plum,
100 gr. shiitake mushroom,
25 gr. pine nuts,
1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese.
1 tbsp capers,
Fresh rosemary leaves
1.Melt yeast in lukewarm water, add olive oil and salt. Mix together well.
2. Then add the flour, mix until get an elastic dough. Let it rest at least 1 hours.
3. Heat up a large skillet pan, add olive oil, ground mustard, salt, lemon juice, minced onions, sliced mushrooms, plums, beets, pine nuts and garlic, cook over medium-high heat until golden brown. Set aside.
4. After 1 hours, knead dough with your hands for about 2-3 minutes. Divide 2 or 3 pieces. Roll them into a nice shape.
5. Line a parchment paper into the baking pan. Place doughs into the pan.
6. Spread shredded vegan cheese. Add caramelized onion, garlic and pine nuts.
7. Divide cherry tomatoes in two, add on to your dough.
8. Bake at 200 degrees for about 18-20 minutes.
9. Decorate with fresh rosemary leaves and capers.