For the crust:
30 gr. almond flour,
15 gr. coconut oil,
75gr. dates pitted (4 pieces),
95 gr. lotus biscuit ( or your favorite vegan biscuit),
3 tbsp soy creme ( I used natumi cresoy cuisine)
For the cream:
60 gr. almond paste,
1 tbsp maple syrup,
1 tbsp coconut oil,
2 tbsp baileys almande
For the topping:
1 tbsp coocnut oil,
80 gr. lindt swiss dark chocolate ( or any vegan dark chocolate)
1. Place all crust ingredients in a food processor, mix on high speed until get sticky dough.
2. Transfer dough to small molds or a medium tart pan, press with your hands. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Whisk cresoy creme and pour onto the crust. Freeze for 10 minutes.
4. Place all cream ingredients in a saucepan. Melt over medium heat. Stir until get creamy.
5. Remove crust from the freezer, pour cream over the cream layer. Put again in the freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Add coconut oil and dark chocolate in a small pan, melt on medium heat carefully.
7. Pour melted chocolate over the tart, decorate with shredded almonds if desired.
8. Let it rest in the fridge at least 2 hours before serving!