1 ripe banana,
1 cup rolled oats,
1 cup plant based milk,
1 tsp vanilla extract,
1 tsp cinnamon,
1 tbsp vegan nutella,
4-5 ripe medjool dates,
2 tbsp Vegan bitter chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Place all cake ingredients in a food processor, mix on high until completely smooth mixture.
3. Put a baking sheet in a pan, pour the mixture.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden browned. Let cool it at least 1 hour before cutting.
4. Decorate with chocolate chips and cashews , top with vegan nutella if desired.