1 ripe japanese plum ( or peach ),
2 tbsp beluga lentil,
1 small sweet potato,
A handful of baby spinach leaves and frisee,
1/2 chopped purple carrot,
1/2 tbsp olive oil,
2 small purple lollorosso ( or lettuce ) leaves,
A pinch of thyme, salt, pepper, mustard and cardamom,
A hanful of walnuts,
1/2 lime juice,
1 tbsp coconut cream,
A pinch of salt,
1 tsp sesame seeds.
1. Wash and strain all greens.
2. Cut sweet potatoes into 1,5 inch small cubes.
3. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, thyme, salt, pepper, mustard and cardamom.
4. Add potato cubes into the bowl, mix well.
5. Cook in the oven at 220 degrees for 20 minutes or until cripsy.
6. Wash beluga lentils, cover with water and bring to boil for 20 minutes. Then strain and let it cool at least 15 minutes.
7. Place greens into the coconut bowl, add sweet potatoes, carrot slices, beluga lentil, walnuts and plums.
8. Place avocado, coconut cream, lime juice and salt into the food processor, mix on high speed until completely smooth.
9.Pour mixture over the salad, decorate with sesame seeds.