6 sheets phyllo pastry,
1/2 cup soy milk,
1 cup broccoli,
1 cup green lentil,
1 medium onion finely chopped,
1 tsp sea salt,
1 tsp black pepper & red pepper flakes,
3 tbsp walnut oil,
1 tsp sesame seeds and black cumin.
1. In a medium bowl mix 1tbsp walnut oil, soy milk and sea salt.
2. Bring to boil green lentils for 15-20 minutes on high heat. Set aside.
3. Place chopped onions and broccoli pieces in a frying pan, add 2 tbsp walnut oil, stir together for 3-4 minutes. Then add lentils, pepper flakes and sprinkle a pinch of salt. Mix for 1 minutes.
4. Use two piece of pastry sheets at the same time to form a rose. Place the filling on the wide edge of the rectangle sheet and then roll it up till the other end. Give the spiral shape.
5. Place the rose shape pinwheels side by side in a baking tray.
6. Pour the remaining liquid mixture on top of the pinwheels evenly and sprinkle with black cumin and sesame seeds. Preheat the oven to 200 C and bake for about 30-35 minutes, until it turns golden brown.