250 gr. calamarata pasta
150 gr. broccoli
1 yellow capsicum
1 green capsicum
1 medium red pepper
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 small box coconut cuisine cream
2 tbsp olive oil
A bunch of purslane for decorating.
1. Boil calamaratas in hot water for 5 minutes until become al dente. Strain and set aside.
2. Wash and cut capsicums and broccoli in a small pieces.
3. In a large skillet with high sides over medium heat, add coconut cream, olive oil, peppers and broccoli and mix for a couple seconds.
4. Add the pasta and sprinkle salt. Mix for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
5. Serve and decorate with purslane.