1/3 medium size purple cabbage, thinly sliced,
3 celery stalks, finely chopped,
1 medium red onion finely chopped,
1 tablespoon apple cider vinergar,
1 garlic clove minced,
2 red apple finely grated,
2 fresh figs sliced,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
1 teaspoon red pepper,
1,5 lt water,
1 teaspoon agave syrup,
Salt and pepper to taste,
2 tbsp vegan yoghurt,
2 teaspoon cinnamon,
Sliced fresh figs to decorate
1. In a large skillet pan, cook onions and garlic in 1 tbsp olive oil until soften.
2. Add celery, apple, figs, cabbage, vinegar, agave and peppers. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add water and cook on medium heat for about 30 minutes.
4. Transfer mixture in a food processor. Mix on high speed until smooth. If the soup is so thick, then add more water and mix well.
5. Serve warm with fresh parsley leaves, sliced figs, vegan yoghurt and cinnamon.