250 gr. kale,
2 tbsp avocado or olive oil,
A pinch of salt,
100 gr. raw macadamia nuts,
40 ml unsweetned soy milk,
1/2 lemon juice,
2 tbsp nutritional yeast,
A pinch of pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. Wash kale leaves, drizzle with oil. Place on to a baking sheet. Set aside.
3. Place all other ingredients in a food processor, mix on high until completely smooth.
4. Pour mixture on to the kale leaves.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until they are crispy and golden brown. They can burn easily, so you should watch carefully to prevent.
6. When they are completely cooled, keep in a plastic bag. Store for 3 days.