125 gr. dried figs,
110 gr. almond flour,
45 gr. rolled oats,
A pinch of salt
100 gr. pre-soaked raw cashews,
100 gr. pitted cherries,
40 gr. maple syrup,
35 gr. cacao butter,
1 tsp vanilla extract,
1 tsp lavender.
Walnuts, lavender, cherries.
1. Place all crust ingredients into the food processor mix on high speed until get sticky dough.
2. Press dough into the cake pan to obtain the base of the cheesecake.
3. In a small pot, melt cacao butter using a little bit warm water if needed.
4. Place all filling ingredients in a food processor, add melted cacao butter. Mix on high speed until completely smooth.
5. Pour mixture over the base into the cake pan.
6. Decorate with toppings if desired.
7. Let it set in the fridge for at least 5 hours.