2 tbsp macadamia oil,
2 tbsp vodka,
1/2 medium onion chopped,
1 cup chestnuts ( 150gr.)
1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped,
1 cup vegetable broth,
1 tsp garlic puree,
50 ml, unsweetned soy milk,
Salt and pepper to taste,
1 tbsp agave syrup
1. Wash and give a cut to chesnuts, cover with water in a deep pot. Bring to boil until very soft.
2. Place all ingredients in a food processor, add chestnuts ( set aside 4-5 chestnut to decorate) mix on high until completely smooth.
3. Transfer soup into the deep pot, cook about 5-6 minutes on medium heat.
4. In a pan, mix remaining chestnuts with agave syrup for 2-3 min on medium heat until caramelized.
5. Decorate with fresh parsley and caramelized chestnuts and serve!