8 ripe angelica plums,
1 tbsp lingonberry,
2 tbsp coconut cream,
1/2 tsp cinnamon & allspice,
1/2 lime juice,
1/2 wild bear’s garlic,
1/2 tsp onion ( or powder),
20 ml icelandic bitter lava (or bitter wine),
1 cup water.
1 large ripe angelica plum caramelized, or 1 tsp lingonberry
2 tbsp whipped coconut cream
1-2 fresh mint leaves
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Wash and remove the seeds of plum. Cut off onion and garlic.
2. Place all ingredients in a blender and mix on high until all of them are finely smooth.
3. Pure with an immersion blender or strain it with a cheesecloth.
4. Pour the mixture in a large pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on high heat.
5. Place the soup in the deep freezer for 1 hour or chill at least 4 hours.
6. Garnish with whipped cream, caramelized plums or lingoberries. Sprinkle with cinnamon and mint leaves.