1/2 cups peanut meal,
2 tbsp raw cacao powder,
4 tbsp coconut oil,
2 tbsp maple syrup.
1/2 cup soy milk,
20-25 fresh or frozen raspberry,
2 tbsp agave syrup.
1/2 cup coconut milk,
1/2 cup vegan nutella or 100 gr. bitter chocolate,
2 tbsp coconut oil.
1. Mix all crust ingredients and place into the pie or cake tin. Press with your hands or a spoon. Place into deep freezer for 20-30 minutes.
2. Place soy milk, agave and berries into blender, mix them on high until completely smooth.
3. Split 4-5 raspberries into two or three. Add to berry mixture.
4. Place the raspberry mouse onto the pie crust. Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
5. Stir together all chocolate layer ingredients in a small saucepan until chocolate have completely melted form.
6. Pour chocolate sauce over the raspberry mousse layer. Freeze for 3-4 hours.
7. Decorate with raw cacao nibs, raspberry, blackberry and agave syrup if desired.