1 tbsp olive oil,
175 gr. risotto rice,
2 tbsp garlic powder,
1/2 medium onion chopped,
1 vegetable stock cube,
40gr. pine nuts,
80 gr. vegan parmesan or 1 tbsp nutritional yeast,
2 lime juice,
1 tsp salt,
1/2 tsp black pepper,
500 ml. water,
1. Peel and pit avocados, place in a food processor. Add 1 lime juice and mix on high speed until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a large pan, heat oil, add chopped onions, pine nuts, saute until lighly browned.
3. Wash and strain risotto rice. Add into the pan.
4. Add 250 ml water, cook for 5 minutes and add vegetable stock cube, nutritional yeast or vegan parmesan shredded, 1 lime juice, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and remaining 250ml water. Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
5. Then add avocado sauce and cook until tender.
6. Let it cool for 7-8 minutes. Add a pinch of pepper and salt if desired.
7. Decorate with fresh rosemary.