150 gr. pressed tofu,
172 tbsp cornstrach,
1 tbsp coconut sugar,
1 tbsp sweet and sour sauce,
1 tsp white rice vinegar,
1 tbsp chili sauce,
2 tbsp soy sauce,
A pinch of onion chervil,
1 tsp sea salt,
1 cup rice,
3 tbsp white truffle flavoured olive oil.
A pinch of sesame.
1 tbsp capers.
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Cut the tofu into thin slices.. Place them on the baking sheet lined. Bake for 20-25 minutes. When it’s well done, set aside.
2. To make sauce, dissolve cornstrach with 4 tsp water in a small saucepan. Then add chili sauce, rice vinegar, sweet and sour sauce and coconut sugar. Mix all ingredients and bring to boil on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. It must have sticky consistency. Add tofu slices to sauce pan and mix until all of them are covered with sauce.
3. In a large pan, add white truffle flavoured olive oil and sea salt on medium high. Add 1 cup rice and 1 cup water. Cook for 15 minutes or until rice are tender.
4. Serve warm with rice or its own.
5. Garnish with onion chervils, capers and sesame.