1 cup almond meal,
1/2 cup almond milk,
15 ml vanilla butter,
A pinch of sea salt,
3 tbsp coconut oil,
4 whole wheat tortillas,
4 tbsp coconut sugar,
1 tbsp agave syrup,
5 tsp cinnamon,
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Place almond meal, almond milk, vanilla butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil, agave syrup, sea salt in a food process, blend until they are smooth. Vanilla sauce is ready.
3. Stir together cinnamon, coconut sugar and 2 tbsp coconut oil in a medium bowl.
4. Cut tortillas into 2 inch strips. Divide vanilla sauce between the tortillas with a teaspoon.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon sauce of it.
6. Roll each tortilla up tightly. Put a toothpick into each bite in order to not open in the oven.
7. Place all rolls in a pan with baked sheets, bake until the filling is melted and fried. It usually takes about 7-8 minutes.