200 gr. einkorn meal,
100 gr chickpea flour
1 cup water,
10 gr. instant yeast,
2 tablespoon plant based milk,
2 tbsp organic olive oil,
1 tsp herbal salt,
1 tbsp coconut sugar,
1 tbsp flaxseed,
1/2 tbsp quinoa.
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl.
2. Pour water, olive oil, plant basedmilk, sugar, salt and flour. Beat until smooth.
3. The dough should be solid texture that the spatula will turn hard.
4. Cover it with a cloth, let it rest for 45 minutes until double up.
5. It will be puffed up and foamy form within 1 hours. Then, add quinoa and flaxseeds. Pour the mixture into a bread pan with oiled paper and form it with a spoon.
6. Let it rest second time for 15-20 minutes, heat the oven at 50 degrees. After the second fermentation, the dough will spread all the bread pan thoroughly.
7. Bake your bread at 220 degrees until golden brown. When it baked, let it cool for 10-15 minutes. If the bread is too hard or fried, you can cover it with a damp cloth to make it soft.