200 gr. einkorn meal
100 gr chickpea flour
1 cup water10 gr. instant yeast,
2 soup spoon soy milk,
2 tbsp olive oil,
1 tsp herbal salt,
1 tbsp coconut sugar,
1 tbsp flaxseed
1/2 tbsp quinoa
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl.
2. Pour water, olive oil, milk, sugar, salt and flour. Beat until smooth.
3. The dough should be solid state that the spatula will turn hard.
4. Cover it with a cloth leave to ferment for 45 minutes.
5. It will be puffed up and foamy form within 1 hours. Then, add quinoa and flaxseeds. Pour the mixture into a bread pan with oiled paper and form it with a spoon.
6. Let the second ferment stand for 15-20 minutes, bring the oven to 50 degrees. After the second fermentation, the dough will spread all the bread pan thoroughly.
7. Cook the dough on 220 degree until golden brown. When you get out it, wait for 10-15 minutes to cool down. If the bread is too hard or fried, you can cover it with a damp cloth to make it soft.