250 gr. einkorn flour,
250 gr. wheat flour,
7 gr. instant yeast,
300 ml unsweetned soy milk,
1 tsp sea salt,
10-12 green, purple and black olives,
15-20 colorful cherry tomatoes,
2 rosemary sprigs,
2 tbsp olive oil
1. In a large bowl, whisk together yeast, soy milk and 1 tbsp olive oil.
2. Pour einkorn and wheat flour in to the bowl. Mix together. Stir well with a wooden spoon.
3. Cover bowl with a plastic wrap, let it rest for 30-35 minutes or until it begins to get bubbly.
4. Knead dough with your hands, turn out on to a work surface. Add a little bit flour if you need in order to prevent stickiness. Knead well again. Place it into bowl , cover and let to rest it again for 10-15 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 50 degrees. Place bowl in to the oven for 40 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
6. Remove bowl from the oven. Transfer it to a work surface. Knead and strech out with your hands. When the dough is smooth, coat it in a thin layer of 1 tbsp olive oil.
7. Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Put a parchment paper in a pan. Flatten and shape the dough in a baking pan. Strech it into the corners.
8. Make deep holes with a teaspoon to put olives and tomatoes.
9. Cut olives and tomatoes in two. Push them into the holes.
10. Drizzle a little bit extra olive oil if desired. Sprinkle sea salt and rosemary.
11. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden browned.
12. Remove from the oven, let it cool before serving.