150 gr. kale de-stalked,
250 gr. fusilli pasta,
1 ripe avocado,
1 lime juice,
1 tsp sea salt,
1 tsp sesame,
3 tbsp olive oil,
50 gr. walnut,
A handful of mulberries.
1. Place kale leaves into the food processor, add sea salt, walnut and olive oil, mix on high speed. Transfer mixture in a bowl.
2. Peel and cut avocado into small pieces, place into the blender, add 1 lime juice and a pinch of salt. Mix until completely smooth. Transfer mixture onto the kale pesto sauce.
3. Spread sesame, walnut pieces and mulberries over to sauce.
4. Bring to boil fusilli for 7-8 minutes until al dente. Strain and set aside.
5. In a large pan, add kale avocado pesto sauce and 4 tbsp warm water. Cook on medium heat until get creamy consistency.
6. Then add fusilli into the pan, toss well.
7. Place fusilli in a bowl, spread sesame seeds if desired and top with parsley leaves.