400 gr. organic beetroot,
80 ml. unsweetned soy milk,
2 tbsp vodka,
1 cup warm water,
1 tbsp olive oil,
2 tbsp finely chopped ginger,
2 tbsp chopped green onion,
A pinch of salt and pepper,
1 vegan stock,
1 tbsp julienne beets.
1. Bring to boil beetroots for 20-25 minutes or until fork-tender.
2. Place all ingredients in a food processor mix on high until completely smooth.
3. Transfer mixture in a large pot, cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper. If you would like a thinner soup, then add a little more water.
4. Decorate with beet slices and green onions if desired.