For the dough:
100 gr raw cashew,
100 gr almond meal,
140 gr dates,
2 tbsp coconut oil,
1/2 teaspoon salt.
For the caramel:
100 gr dates
2 teaspoons himalaya salt
1 cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon agave syrup
1 box (400gr) coconut cream
1/2 lemon juice
30 gr bitter chocolate, grated (optional)
A handful of frozen sour cherries
- Remove the cores of the dates.
- Let’s make a big ball by passing the dough ingredients through the blender. Pour the mixture we obtained in a teflon container, equally spread and flatten out, put it in the freezer.
- Place all the caramel materials into the food processor . If it is too thick or too soft, you can add an additional date or coconut milk to get intense consistency. It should be in the consistency of jam that can be easily poured over the dough. Remove the mold from the freezer. Spread the caramel thoroughly over the crust. Put the deep freezer again.
- On the third floor, let’s add the cream.
- Grate the bitter chocolate, sprinkle it on the cream and add cherry on top. You can brush it with lemon juice in order to prevent being dark. Keep it in the fridge for about 30 minutes before serving.