250 gr. red lentils,
50 gr. bulgur,
1 medium leek,
150 gr. kale finely chopped,
1 tsp garlic powder,
1 tsp white pepper powder,
1 tsp sea salt,
1/2 fresh bunch of dill.
1. In a deep pot, cover with water bulgur and lentils and bring to boil on medium heat for 40 min or until softened.
2. Place kale leaves, dill and leek in a food processor, chop on high speed for 2-3 min.
3. When bulgur and lentils are done, mix them with chopped kale, dill and leek.
4. Place mixture into the food processor, mix on high speed until completely smooth. ( Divide into half if food processor is small to blend all.)
5. Transfer mixture in a pot, add pepper, garlic powder and salt.
6. Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat.
7. Decorate kale leaves and dill if desired. Serve warm!