2 medium potato,
1 large zucchini,
100 gr. kale de-stalked,
70 gr. cashews,
3 tbsp macadamia oil,
1 tbsp chili pepper,
1 yellow, red and green capscium,
1 medium onion chopped,
1 tsp ginger powder or 1/2 small ginger finely chopped,
1 tsp coriander,
2 tsp curry powder,
1/2 tsp turmeric,
1 cup cherry tomatoes,
1 medium head broccoli,
1 tsp sea salt,
1 tangerine juice,
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Peel and cut potatoes and zucchini into chunks. Place onto the baking tray with oily sheet. Spread 1 tbsp macadamia oil over them.
3. Roast them for 30-40 minutes until golden browned.
4. To make vegetable mix, chop broccoli, onions and yellow, red, green capsciums and add them into a pan, caramlize with 2 tbsp macadamia oil for 5-6 minutes.
5. To make curry sauce, in a small bowl mix coriander, curry, salt, tangerine juice, ginger and chili pepper.
6. Place kale pieces in a large pan, drizzle 1 tbsp macadamia oil, and pour 1 tbsp curry mix sauce over them. Toss on high heat for 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
7. Pour remaining curry sauce over the vegetable mix, stir and mix well.
8. In a small pot, mix cashews with 1 tsp chili pepper and 1 tbsp water until fried.
8. Remove baking tray from the oven, let cool for 10-15 minutes.
9. Place roasted zucchini and potatoes in a plate. Add vegetable mix and kale leaves. Top with cashews.
Serve with cooked quinoa or basmati rice if desired.
10. Decorate with parsley or your favorite leaves.