1 packet vegan cheddar ( I made with GreenVie Foods ),
1 cup vegan bechamel ( You can make your own sauce or use Dacarla.se),
100 gr. pesto rosso sauce (Make your own sauce or il nutrimento bio organic),
A handful of walnut,
3-4 medium mushrooms sliced into small pieces,
2 chili pepper chopped finely,
1 green pepper chopped,
1 tsp olive oil,
8 lasagne sheet,
1 small green tomato and 2-3 cherry tomatoes,
A pinch of black pepper and salt.
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
2. In a medium sauce pan, heat bechamel sauce by adding a little bit warm water and 1 tsp olive oil. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet, mix mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers by pouring some oil on medium heat until they are caramelized. Then add black pepper and salt.
4. Cut vegan cheddars into two and set aside.
5. In a small pan, mix pesto rosso sauce with minched walnuts. Set aside.
6. Place large baking sheet into the pyrex.
7. Pour 2 tbsp bechamel sauce on to the baking sheet and place a lasagne sheet.
8. Spread bechamel sauce all over the lasagne sheet until they are completely wet. Place a slice of vegan cheese.
9. Add one more layer and spread with bechamel sauce. Pour 2 tbsp pesto rosso sauce.
10. Add layer and spread with bechamel again. Place cheddar slices and put 2 tbsp mushroom mixture on to the cheese layer.
11. Cover with last lasagne sheet and pour the remaining bechamel sauce on top. Sprinkle with sliced cheddar and a little bit pesto rosso sauce.
12. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top begins to brown in places and looks like cheese. Remove from the oven and let to cool at least 15-20 minutes before cutting.