200 gr. leek,
1 large carrot sliced,
50 gr. broccoli,
1 medium orange juice,
30 ml blackberry juice,
1/2 bunch of onion chervil,
3 tbsp olive oil,
1 cup water,
1/2 cup quinoa,
1 tsp himalayan salt,
1 tbsp coconut sugar.
1 small onion, chopped.
1. Trim the leeks, remove a few of the outer layers. Cut 2 inch thick, discard the green leaves.
2. In a heavy skillet, heat olive oil and add chopped onions, cook until onions are fried.
3. Wash the quinoa in a large bowl, strain and add to pan. Mix with onions and add 1/2 cup water. Bring to boil for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add broccoli, carrot slices, leeks and himalayan salt into the pan and cook for 12-15 minutes on medium heat.
5. In a medium bowl, mix orange, blackberry juice and coconut sugar.
6. Add the orange blackberry sauce onto the leeks. Serve with warm or cold.
7. Garnish with onion chervil and blackberry.