1 cup mung lentils soaked overnight,
1 small onion,
4-5 cherry tomatoes,
1 tsp garlic puree,
1 medium red bell pepper,
1 tsp ginger puree,
1/4 tsp turmeric,
1/2 tsp salt,
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 avocado , sesame and coriander leaves to decorate
1 cup chopped coriander leaves,
1 green chili,
1/ 2 tsp ginger puree,
1/2 lemon juice,
1/4 teaspoon salt,
1/8 teaspoon chaat masala ( optional, I don’t use. )
1. Place mung beans into the water overnight and soak at least 6 hours. Then rinse and drain them.
2. Place mung beans into the food processor, add all remaining ingredients (expect from avocado) and blend on high speed until you get smooth mixture.
3.Once the mixture is smooth, heat and spread some olive oil on the pan.
4.Pour it on the pan evenly.
5.Cook on slow to medium heat for about a minute. Then flip the side and cook for another minute until crispy.
6.Repeat the process for to make more chillas.
7. Place all chutney ingredients into the food processor mix on high speed until puree. Then pour mixture over the crepes.
8. Peel a lightly ripe avocado ( shouldn’t be soft) using a standart peeler. Roll them with your hands and give a rose shape. Top on the chutney.
9. Sprinkle some sesame and coriander leaves , serve!