For the dough:
200 gr. flour,
100 ml water,
2 tbsp olive oil,
100 ml water,
1/2 tsp salt,
2 tsp vegegg + 70 ml water,
For the filling:
70 gr. vegan cheese ( i used anacardo saporito of in-forma ),
A large bowl spinach,
1 long leek,
A pinch of salt and black pepper.
Vegan cheese and pecan nuts ( or your favorite toppings)
1. In a small bowl, mix veggeg and 70 ml water well. Set aside.
2. To make dough, place all dough ingredients in a large bowl, add veggegg mixture and mix dough with your hands until it forms shaggy mass. If you need add more flour or water.
3. Cover dough with a plastic wrap and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
4. To prepare filling, mix chopped leeks with olive oil in a pan until caramelized. Then add spinach, salt and peppers. Stir and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add cutted cheese pieces into the pan, mix and set aside.
5. Cut dough into 2 pieces, add pink pitaya and butterfly pea powder how you desired.
6. Roll each piece out very thinly while using a rolling pin.
7. Dust the ravioli mold with flour.
8. Lay one piece of dough over the ravioli mold and put a 1/2 tsp of filling into each ravioli.
9. Lay second piece of dough over the top.
10. Pinch the edges together and then seal the edges of the ravioli with a fork. Make sure to press firmly and go all the way around.
11. Repeat this process for all your dough pieces.
12. Bring to boil them in warm water for 4-5 minutes. Strain and place into the plate.
13. Grate vegan parmesan or cheese, top with pecan nuts.