1 small bowl green beens,
2 medium carrot sliced,
1 bunch of broccoli head,
1 green and chili pepper chopped,
1 tsp sesame seeds,
1 tbsp soy sauce,
1 tsp garlic powder.
For the noodle:
1 tbsp soy sprouts,
1 package thai noodle,
2 tbsp soy sauce,
1/2 lime juice,
1 tsp coconut sugar,
1 tbsp olive oil,
1 tsp grated ginger,
1 chopped julienne carrot and zucchini,
1 jalapeno chopped,
3-4 medium size wild mushrooms.
1. Mix all ingredients in a large pan and cook while stirring on medium high until they are caramelized well.
2. Bring to boil thai noodles for 2-3 minutes. Then strain and set aside.
3. In a large wok pot, mix soy sauce, coconut sugar, ginger, lime juice and olive oil.
4. Add all other vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium high.
5. Transfer noodles into the wok pot. Mix them.
6. Decorate with sesame seeds and serve immediately.