Don’t let your leftovers go to waste, turn them into something surprising and delicious with a great selection.
This recipe is designed to keep use of hemp leftovers after hemp milk!
250 gr. hemp pulp,
100 gr. almond,
100 gr. hazelnut,
100 gr. walnut,
1 tbsp raw cacao powder,
250 gr. grape or carob molasses,
100 gr. tahini,
100 gr. roasted chickpea flour.
1. Roast hemp pulps in a large skillet on low heat.
2. Place almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts in a food processor, mix on medium speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add nut mixture into the skillet, fry for 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
4. Heat molasses in lukewarm, pour over the nuts. Mix well and add tahini with cacao powder, combine together.
5. Put a parchment paper in a pan, spread roasted chickpea flour.
6. Pour mixture over the flour. Flatten using a spoon well.
7. Decorate with your favorite nuts or walnuts.
8. Let it cool at refrigerator at least 1 hours before serving!