2 long kale leaves,
7-8 fresh mint leaves,
A pinch of blackpepper,
3 ripe tomatoes,
1 tbsp organic tomato paste
A pinch of salt,
3 cup water,
1 cup orzo.
1. Grate tomatoes and place a large soup pot.
2. Add 1 tbsp tomato paste, 1 cup orzo and 3 cup water. Bring to boil for 4-5 minutes over medium-high heat.
3. Place fresh mint leaves and kale leaves in a food processor, mix on high until smooth.
4. Pour kale mixture into the soup, reduce heat to medium-low for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add a pinch of pepper and salt to taste.
6. Garnish with kale leaves or your desired toppings.
7. Add lemon juice or olive oil if desired. Serve warm!