1 medium carrot,
1 medium cucumber,
1 organic kiwi,
1 tbsp pepitas,
1 tbsp chopped purple cabbage,
1 tbsp dried mulberries.
Sesame ( if desired)
1. Cut cucumber and carrots spiral with a spiral cutter. Place in a large plate.
2. Peel papaya and kiwi, cut into thin slices. Add to dish.
3. Peel and core avocado, half in two, set aside another half to make dressing. Cut in large and thin slices, give a shape with miniature molds. Add to dish.
4. Chop purple cabbages into the small pieces. Spread over the salad.
5. Place pepitas, mulberries, incaberries onto the salad.
6. Place half avocado and half lime juice into the blender, mix on high until smooth.
7. Spread over the salad. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.