100gr. pecan nuts meal,
75 ml pecan milk,
2 tbsp coconut oil,
120 gr. vegan dark chocolate, ( I used lindt swiss dark chocolate, suitable for vegans)
1 tsp vanilla extract,
1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
A pinch of salt.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees, add pecans in a baking sheet. Roast for 12 minutes. ( or when you make pecan milk, can use the pulp of pecans.)
2. Add pecans into the food processor, mix on high speed until get flour. Then add pecan milk and mix on high speed until creamy.
3. Melt dark chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil in the microwave for 30-40 seconds.
4. Then transfer chocolate to food processor, add 1 tbsp coconut oil, a pinch of salt, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
5. Transfer it to a jar. Keep in the refrigerator.