100 gr. dried chanterelle mushrooms,
1 medium onion chopped,
1 chili pepper,
4 tbsp olive oil,
7-8 Thin sheets of dough,
1 tbsp poppy seeds,
320 ml oat milk,
3 tbsp soy sauce,
60 gr. grated vegan parmesan,
2 tsp sea salt.
1.Place mushrooms in a bowl, cover with warm water and let it rest at least 10 minutes. Then strain, keep water to use later for soups. Set musrooms aside.
2. Lightly fry onions in a little olive oil. Fry on medium heat for 4-5 minutes and add chopped chili, salt and mushrooms. Pour soy sauce. Cook until excess water has evaporated. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together oat milk, 1 tbsp olive oil.
3. Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on the bottom of the baking pan. Spread oat milk sauce until completely wet. Lightly brush sheet with the mushroom mixture using a spoon. Lay another sheet of phyllo dough on top, brush with oat milk mixture and spread grated vegan parmesan. Add one more layer and repeat process with 4 more sheets of phyllo.
4. Brush oat milk and oil mixture on top floor until full wet. Spread poppy seeds.
5. Bake in preheat oven to 220 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cut in squares and serve.