1 cup einkorn flour,
1/2 cup warm water,
1 tsp himalayan salt,
1/2 tbsp coconut sugar,
6 gr. instant yeast.
1 tbsp olive oil.
100 gr. vegan chocolate,
1/2 cup raspberry, blueberry and blackberry,
1/2 cup coconut or soy milk.
1. Melt instant yeast with 1 tbsp hot water in a pot. Let it proof for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add coconut sugar, salt, oil and flour. Mix together until they are combined well. Cover with wet towel and set aside for 30-35 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 50 degrees, put the dough into the oven for 15-20 minutes to complete second fermentation process.
4. Divide the dough into two. Roll each half into a ball and let rest in two separate greased bowls, lightly covered for 15 minutes. You may freeze one of the dough balls at this point to use at a later time.
5. Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Slightly oil pizza pan and place dough.
6. Melt chocolate in warm coconut milk. It should be bold in consistency not too juicy.
7. Pour the chocolate sauce onto the pizza dough, spread all over the dough.
8. Place in to oven and cook until chocolate sauce are thicken.
9. Remove pan from the oven, set aside. Wash berries and place top of it.
10. Serve immediately.