200 ml. Pumpkin Puree
1 tsp. Vegegg + 30ml water
75 gr. Olive Oil
125 gr. Coconut Sugar
280 gr. Flour
2 qty. Baking Powder Teaspoon
0.5 qty. Ginger Ground Teaspoon
1 qty. Ground Cloves Teaspoon
2 qty. Cinnamon Ground Teaspoon
1 qty. Ground Nutmeg Teaspoon
75 gr. Vegan Bitter Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a small bowl melt veggegg with 30 ml warm water. Set aside.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves in a large bowl.
4. Add pumpkin puree, olive oil, coconut sugar, and vegegg mixture, stir until they are completely smooth.
5. Add chocolate chips and stir. The dough mixture should be sticky. Do not add more flour.
6. Let it chill for 15-20 minutes.
7. Place baking sheets on to pyrex or a large baking pan.
8. Transfer mixture on baking sheets with a spoon while separating small pieces.
9. Bake for 15 minutes.