500 gr sugar pumpkins,
1 large carrot,
1/2 onion finely chopped,
1 tsp garlic powder,
1 cup water,
1 vegetable stock cube,
1 tsp maple syrup,
1 cup soy milk or plant-based milk,
1/2 tsp cinnamon and sea salt,
A pinch of black pepper
A pinch of parsley,
1 tsp sesame.
1. Cut off tops of pumpkin and carrot. Bring to boil them in a large pot on medium heat for 20 minutes.
2. Remove from the oven. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes. Peel away its skin and place into the blender.
3. Add 1 cup soymilk , onion and parsley. Mix on high until completely smooth.
4. Transfer it into the large pot. Add pepper, salt, cinnamon, maple syrup, vegetable stock cube, garlic powder and 1 cup water. ( If desired, you can add 1 tbsp olive oil.)
5. Continue cooking over medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes.
6. Decorate with wild parsley and sesame.