1/2 teaspoon garlic powder,
1 large cup raw cashew,
1/2 teaspoon sea salt,
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar,
2 tbsp fresh dill, parsly and wild onion chopped,
1/2 tablespoon white truffle oil,
1 tablespoon lemun juice,
1/3 cup nutritional yeast.
1. Soak cashews for 6 hours or soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Strain and place into the food processor.
2. Add all remaining ingredients into the blender ( it is necessary to use a good blender for this process) mix on high speed until compeletely smooth. You should get a creamy consistency.
3. Regrigerate for 2 hours or until get firmy.
4. Sprinkle with dried rosemary and red pepper if desired.
5. Serve with bread or crackers. You can keep it in the fridge up to 6 days.