1 cup raw macadamia or cashews (soaked for 4 hours)
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup almond butter with a pinch of pink himalayan salt (optional middle layer filling)
2 tbsp raw cacao butter (for chocolate magnum)
1 tsp vanilla extract (for white magnum)
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/3 cup raw cacao powder
1/8 cup maple syrup
use your favorite raw chocolate(melted)
- Place all the ice cream ingredients into the blender and mix until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into the molds ( I used 14 small magnum molds) until they are 3/4 full (make sure not to fill them up completely so you have some space left for the salted almond butter if you will add it).
- Add the wooden sticks, then add 1 tsp almond butter for each magnum, then fill the moulds with rest of the icecream filling then place the filled molds into the freezer for about 4 hour (the ice cream should be firm enough).
- Combine all the raw chocolate ingredients in a bowl and mix until you get a smooth chocolate mixture.
- Dip each popsicle into the chocolate or drizzle some chocolate over them.
- Top with crushed nuts, savory veggie toppings or whatever you desire and place them on a baking sheet in the freezer to dry. Make sure to let them defrost for about 3-5 minutes at room temperature before eating.