10 zucchini flowers,
1 cup raw cashew,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
5-6 fresh basil leaves,
1/2 teaspoon salt,
1/2 tablespoon nutritional yeast,
2 tablespoon almond milk,
1/2 lemon juice,
A pinch of thyme, black & red peppers.
1. Wash and remove the stamens of zucchini flowers. Drain and set aside.
2. To make filling, place cashews into the food processor, mix on high speed until get flour.
3. Then add, almond milk, lemon juice, salt, basil leaves and mix until smooth.
4. Carefully fill zuccihini flowers with pesto cheese.
5. Place a parchment paper on to the baking tray. Place stuffed zucchini flowers.
6. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle thyme and peppers.
7. Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden browned.
8. Serve with lingonberry jam or your favorite sauce.