150 gr. whole wheat flour,
350 gr. einkorn flour,
300 ml. lukewarm water,
100 gr. dried blueberries,
100 gr. chopped walnuts,
10gr. dry yeast,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
1 tablespoon coconut sugar,
1/4 teaspoon ground clove,
1/2 teaspoon cardamom,
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1.Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water. Add sugar and oil. Stir well. Let it rest for about 5-6 minutes or until gets foamy.
2. In a large bowl, mix cardamom, cinnamon, clove, walnuts, flour and blueberries together.
3. Transfer dry mixture into foamy yeast mixture. Stir well until combined well. You should get a sticky dough.
4. Cover your dough and let it rest at least for about 1 hours.
5. Dust your workplace with flour and transfer dough here. Knead with your hands for 5 minutes. Sprinkle a bit cinnamon and cardamom and give it a nice shape.
6. Line a pachment paper into your baking tray. Transfer dough into the tray.
7. Bake at 220 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.