250 gr. Brussels sprouts,
2 tbsp olive oil,
50 gr. chickpea,
A pinch of sesame,
1 large purple potato,
1/2 cup 3 colour quinoa,
50 gr. sweet pea,
1/2 purple cabbage,
5-6 raw almond,
100 gr. tofu,
1 tbsp vegan mayo,
1 tbsp sesame,
1 tbsp maple syrup,
Fresh basil leaves and rosemary.
1. In a pot bring to boil chickpeas in warm water up to medium hardness. Drain and et aside.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Wash and divide brussels sprouts. When preparing them, chop the stem end off just a little bit. Place them in a baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil.
3. Peel the purple potatoes and cut small pieces. Drizzle olive oil.
3. Bake together in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until they are lightly browned. Set aside.
4. Wash and bring to boil quinoa in a warm water. until tender. Add a pinch of salt, mix and set aside.
5. Cook sweet peas in a little water on medium heat for 5-6 minutes. Then add almonds, mix until they are caramelized. Set aside.
6. Mix 1 tbsp vegan mayo, 1 tbsp olive oil, maple, a pinch of salt, pepper flakes and sesame in a large bowl. Add cutted cube tofu pieces. Mix well.
7. On high heat, cook tofu pieces in a pan until lightly browned. Set aside.
8. Cut purple cabbage of small pieces. Set aside.
9. Place all ingredients in a large buddha bowl or plate.
10. decorate with fresh basil leaves, rosemary and sesame if desired.