400 ml olive oil,
130 ml sherry wine vinegar,
A pinch dulse,
2 gram agar agar,
400 ml. cold water
- Freeze olive oil in a long glass for 30 minutes.
- In a pot add sherry wine vinegar , dulse and agar agar. Bring to boil.
- Remove oil from the freezer.
- Using a syringe or pipette, draw up the balsamic mixture and begin to slowly drop into the cold olive oil.
- Using a spoon, transfer the pearls to a bowl filled with the water. Give it a good stir to rinse the pearls of the oil. Serve over whatever you want.