2 large ripe peach, pitted and sliced.
3 tbsp raw agave or maple syrup
4 tbsp coconut flour
3 tbsp oatmeal
65 gr. macademia butter
3 tbsp almond meal
A pinch of salt
1 tbsp corn starch
4 tbsp coconut sugar
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix corn strach and agave syrup and add sliced peaches, stir thoroughly to combine. And place in to the bowl.
3. Combine coconut sugar and macademia butter until it is smooth.
4. Add oatmeal, almond meal, salt and coconut flour and rub all ingredients together using your hands until the mixture is crumbly.
5. Spread the mixture evenly over the peaches.
6. Bake at 190 degress for 25 minutes or until topping is browned.
7. Cool it for 10-15 minutes before serving.
8. Serve with vanilla ice cream and cinnamon or peach and almon, if desired.