For the dough:
200 ml. flour,
100 ml. water,
2 tbsp olive oil,
A pinch of salt,
1 tsp blue spirulina
1/2 tbsp tomato paste,
1/2 tsp pitaya powder,
1 tbsp olive oil,
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp water
2-3 avocado slices,
4-5 yellow and red cherry tomatoes,
A small piece of broccoli,
4-5 pecan nuts,
1 tbsp capers
1. Place all dough ingredients in a large bowl, mix with your hands and knead. Cover and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
2. Roll out dough very thinly and shape it.
3. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round.
4. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker’s peel dusted with cornmeal.
5. Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl and spread over the crust.
6. Then spread with desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving. Decorate with your favorite toppings. ( I cutted miniature dough pieces like star, heart, moon and cooked before, then topped with them)