1 cup sorghum flour
1 cup water
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 small red onion chopped
1 garlic clove minced
1 small jalapeño chopped
1 grated carrot
1/2 cup spinach or your favorite greens
1 tsp rosemary or oregano
2-3 tbsp olive oil to fry.
1. Place sorghum, salt and water in a mixing bowl. Mix until no lumps.
2. Add the ginger, onion, garlic, jalapeño, carrot, spinach and herbs. Mix well.
3. Pour 1/2 tbsp olive oil into the non-stick pan.
4. Add 3 tbsp roti mixture, spread using a spatula.
5. On medium-high heat, cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip the roti, drizzle 1/2 tbsp olive oil and cook.
6. Once cooked, serve with veggies, chutneys or enjoy as it is.