250 gr. spaghetti,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
1 teaspoon garlic powder,
40- gr. cremini mushrooms, stems removed and thinly sliced,
1/2 teaspoon sea salt,
10 gr. white miso cube ( optional)
1 tablespoon tamari,
1 large red and green pepper thinly sliced,
1 teaspoon thyme and red pepper,
Fresh basil leaves.
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente.
2. Reserve cooking water and strain spaghetti, set aside.
3. In a large pan, add olive oil, 4-6 tablespoon cooking water, mushrooms, tamari, peppers, miso cube, salt and garlic. Mix well, cook on high heat stirring constantly until golden browned and mushrooms are tender.
4. Add spaghetti into the pan, mix well until combined.
5. Decorate with fresh basil leaves and serve warm!