140 gr. coconut sugar,
180 gr. coconut butter,
400 gr. flour,
2 tbsp rice flour,
5 tbsp lemon juice ( 1 lemon),
2 tbsp vanilla extract,
3 tbsp unsweetned soy milk,
500 ml unsweetned soy milk,
80 gr. coconut sugar,
60 gr. corn starch,
2 tsp vanilla extract.
350 gr. cherry jam.
1. Place coconut sugar into the blender and mix on high until you get powder sugar.
2. Add all other crust ingredients into the food processor and mix until you get completely smooth dough.
3. Place dough in the fridge at least 1 hour.
4. After this time take half of the dough leaving the other half in the fridge.
5. Place it in a round cake pan and press it into the bottom and about 2 cm up the side of the pan.
6. Place all cream ingredients in a pan and turn on the heat while stirring until the mixture thickens.
7. Pour the cream over the dough.
8. Pour the cherry jam over the cream layer.
9. Crumble another half dough over the top.
10. Bake for about 45-50 minutes at 200 degrees.
11. You can serve hot or cool.