700 gr. organic spinach,
1 medium potato,
1 small carrot,
1 vegetable stock cube,
2 tbsp quinoa powder,
1/2 Purple cabbage,
4 tangerine juice,
A pinch of pepper,
A pinch of salt.
1. Bring to boil potato and carrot until soft. Clean and set aside.
2. Place all other ingredients in a food processor, mix on high until get completely smooth mixture.
3. Add potato and carrot, mix together.
4. Pour mixture in a deep pot, cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
5. Decorate with purple cabbage, potato carrot puree and pepper flakes. Serve warm!