150 gr. firm tofu,
1 tbsp cornstarch,
1 tsp garlic puree,
1/2 tsp ginger powder or fresh ginger chopped,
2 tbsp olive oil,
1 tbsp chives,
1 tsp jalapeno chopped,
1/2 leek chopped,
1 tbsp soy sauce,
1 tbsp bbq sauce,
1 tsp sriracha sauce,
1 tbsp agave syrup.
Sesame seeds, chopped chives.
1. Gently toss the tofu cubes in cornstarch until they are well coated.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add tofu pieces, cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Add all other ingredients into the pan. Stir with tofu pieces well.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-high heat.
5. Simmer over medium heat until the sauce thickens. You can add more oil or a little bit water if desired.
6. Decorate with chives and sesame seeds. Serve with basmati rice.